Make the most of your time in Rosemont, Illinois at ELECTRIC POWER. The conference runs May 10 to 12, but Monday, May 9 offers several preconference workshops for in-depth professional advancement. Topics include:
- PRB Foundation (Conveyor Safety) Course
- Combustion Optimization in Utility Boilers—Performance Improvements and NOx
- PRB Combustible Dust—How to Perform a Process Hazard Analysis
- PRB Fuel Variability Impacts on the Boiler
- PRB: Fighting the Safety Culture War
To help you plan your time at ELECTRIC POWER, consult the online conference grid. You’ll have complete session details when you pick up your program at Registration at the event.