- ENEXIO strengthens its After Sales & Service division for Wet Cooling towers and becomes Germany’s largest provider for maintenance, inspection, conversion, and repair for wet cooling towers.
- Decades of experience in Germany and abroad through our own assembly teams, construction managers and engineers at Herne and Leipzig.
Herne, Germany – November 23, 2016 – ENEXIO, one of the world’s leading suppliers of power plant cooling systems, will be re-launching its service area in order to serve the growing service volume. Since March 1st, 2016, the new founded ENEXIO Service GmbH headquartered in Herne, Germany with a branch office in Leipzig, Germany has been serving customers in the field of wet cooling towers from the power plant-, chemical-, and process industry.
ENEXIO has decades of experience in design and realization of cooling towers. ENEXIO Service GmbH takes advantage of this expertise and ensures a reliable business process for its customers. The service team with more than 50 employees will take care of maximum plant availability and extension of technical life span for ENEXIO products and third-party systems throughout Europe.
The product and service range for wet cooling towers at a glance:
- Spare parts delivery and installation
- Service framework agreements
- Service and maintenance
- Plant assessments and plant check
- Inspections and evaluations
- Installations and removals
- Cleaning work
- Complete replacement of heat exchanger bundles and fills
- Overhaul and upgrade of fans, motors and gearboxes
- Refurbishment, increase in efficiency and optimization of
cooling towers of all kinds
- Complete overhaul of the entire cooling units and systems
- Construction of fan-assisted cooling towers
- All work, including necessary engineering services and
procurement, from one single source
The operational and administrative management, Mr. Frank Vigano and Mr. Wolfgang Holtbrügge at ENEXIO Service GmbH, are delighted about the independence and the resulting increase in performance. “With our portfolio and know-how, ENEXIO becomes even closer to the customer and emphasizes its reliability in all service respects. Based on our well geographic position with offices in Herne, Germany and Leipzig, Germany we are able to reach all European countries quickly and offer our customers a unique one-stop shop for cooling tower service.”
Since the takeover by Triton-Partners, another new standalone company has been created out of the former Heat Exchanger Segment of the GEA Group AG. The Power Cooling division – ranges from Air Cooled Condensers, Heller Technology® and Wet Cooling Towers including Service to ENEXIO 2H Water Technologies – operates separately and independently under the new name ENEXIO.
ENEXIO is a reflection of what we do and what we have accomplished as pioneer in the field of industry-, process-, and power plant cooling as well as water treatment over decades. At the same time, our name is a promise to our customers and business partners – ENEXIO stands for Energy. Engineering. Excellence.
Visit us online on www.enexio.com
About ENEXIO Service GmbH
ENEXIO Service GmbH, located in Herne and Leipzig, employs more than 50 people, who have been working in the field of wet cooling towers for decades.