Kenosha, Wis., March 9, 2021 – The new 40″ Three-Drawer Workstation Cart from Snap-on Industrial provides convenient mobility, a durable design, and generous storage of tools and equipment for any shop or hangar.
The 40” Three-Drawer Workstation Cart (KRSC4130) comes with three 35” wide drawers of varying depths for more storage capacity. The oversized bottom section offers security and strength with a lockable door and powerful 500 lb. load capacity. The heavy-duty polymer worktop ensures toughness and longevity.
Features and benefits of the KRSC4130 include:
- Vibration-absorbing casters that offer a more stable environment for tools and equipment
- 17,500 cubic inches of storage
- Availability in 13 colors with chrome or black trim to match any workspace or personality
The KRSC4130 comes with optional accessories, including:
- 18″ Mobile Power Tool Stand (KA18X5PC) to keep your tools organized and ready to go
- Slotted Side Panel (KA1734) to hold tools such as hammers, chargers and power tools
- Prybar Rack (KAPR17A) to hold prybars and handled tools, providing secure storage with a hinged and lockable lid
For more information on the new 40″ Three-Drawer Workstation Cart from Snap-on, call (877) 740-1900, or visit https://b2b.snapon.com/
About Snap-on Industrial
Snap-on Industrial is a division of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics, equipment, software and service solutions for professional users. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as customers in industry, government, agriculture, aviation and natural resources. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distribution and Web-based channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $3.7 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.