Available in ¾” and 1” models, the 2922 Series power 2,000 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and 1,450 ft-lbs of max breakaway torque to easily take on tough jobs. Weighing in at just 12 lbs., these wrenches offer the best-in-class raw power and power-to-weight ratio at an unmatched value. The pressure feed lubrication ensures better distribution throughout the mechanism to improve tool longevity. The harshest environments are no match for the durable construction of this all-metal masterpiece, assembled in the USA. Equipped with a combo friction ring and thru-hole anvil for more socket applications and maximum versatility. Backed by a 1-year warranty. Learn more at IRTools.com/2922.
POWER: The 2922 Series Industrial Impacts pack all of the power you need to perform even your toughest tasks with ease. Whether you’re working on a service call or a refurbishment request, the high-quality caliber of these tools will get the job done right the first time. Every time.
- 2,000 ft-lbs. of nut busting torque promises premium power from every angle
- The best-in-class raw power and power to weight ratio means you’ll always be prepared with the power necessary to perform any task
- 1,450 ft-lbs. of max breakaway torque prevents you from getting stuck while completing a repair
DURABILITY: Designed to be the workhorses you can come to count on over and over again, our Industrial Impacts are the definition of durability. Backed by the same stamina and staying power you’ve come to expect from Ingersoll Rand, these tools are always ready to go when you need them—so you can cut down on downtime and lost revenue.
- All metal construction delivers durability in even the harshest environments
- Pressure feed lubrication ensures better distribution throughout the mechanism to improve tool life
- Assembled in the USA with the same quality and durability you’ve come to expect from Ingersoll Rand
VALUE: When you need the confidence of a high-quality product without breaking the budget, the Industrial Impacts from Ingersoll Rand are the solution without the sacrifice. We understand that you don’t want to give up the durability and serviceability you’ve come to know and trust from us—and now you don’t have to. These tools do it all and do it well, all at a price that’s doable for everyone.
- Best in class value meets tight budgets now for long term usage
- Genuine Ingersoll Rand quality and durability at a competitive value means budget-conscious customers don’t need to sacrifice performance
- Accessible price point allows attainability for all
VERSATILITY: Equipped with a combo friction ring and thru hole anvil for more socket applications, the versatility of the Industrial Impacts knows no bounds. From dirty and demanding environments to the harshest of conditions, these tough tools take it all in stride—all while taking your expectations to new levels.
- Combo anvil for pinned or friction ring sockets provide added versatility
- Ingersoll Rand offers a robust network of parts and services to help ease the process of ongoing maintenance