Birmingham, Alabama: Terence R. Donnelly, President and Chief Operating Officer for Commonwealth Edison Company, an Exelon company, was elected President of AEIC during the Association of Edison Illuminating Companies (AEIC) 2019 Annual Meeting.
Also elected to serve as officers of AEIC at the Association’s 135th Annual Meeting were Jim Greer, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Oncor, who was elected AEIC 1st Vice President, and William “Bill” Fontenot, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cleco Corporate Holdings LLC, who was elected AEIC 2nd Vice President. Terry Waters, AEIC Executive Director, was also elected an officer, serving as the AEIC Secretary and Treasurer.
AEIC Board of Directors members who will serve during the year 2020 are:
- Manuel B. Miranda, Senior Vice President, Power Delivery, Florida Power & Light Company, and AEIC Immediate Past President
- Tom Alley, Vice President of Generation, Electric Power Research Institute
- Archie Collins, Chief Operating Officer, Tampa Electric Company
- Katheryn B. Curtis, Senior Vice President, Power Generation, Dominion Energy
- Robert M. Deacy, Senior Vice President, Generation Construction Projects & Services, Tennessee Valley Authority
- Gregory N. Dudkin, President, PPL Electric Utilities
- Melissa Dykes, President & Chief Operating Officer, JEA
- Cris Eugster, Chief Operating Officer, CPS Energy
- Daniel Froetscher, Executive Vice President, Operations, Arizona Public Service Company
- Phil Herrington, Senior Vice President, Transmission & Distribution, Southern California Edison Company
- Kent Larson, Executive Vice President & Group President, Operations, Xcel Energy
- Michael Lewis, Senior Vice President, Electric Operations, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Anthony Marone, President, UIL & CEO, UIL Holdings Corporation
- Mike Mathews, Vice President, Transmission & Distribution Operations, Oklahoma Gas & Electric Company
- Lee Mazzocchi, Senior Vice President, Grid Solutions, Duke Energy
- Mark McCullough, Executive Vice President, Transmission, American Electric Power Company
- Theodore McCullough, Vice President, Hydro & Fleet Performance, Southern Company
- Damon Morgan, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, PowerSouth Energy Cooperative
- Heather Rivard, Senior Vice President, Distribution Operations, DTE Energy
- Mike Rowe, Chairman, President, & CEO, American Transmission Company
- Al Rudeck, President, ALLETE Clean Energy
- Robert Sanchez, President & CEO, Orange & Rockland Utilities
- Werner J. Schweiger, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Eversource
- Steven Strah, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, FirstEnergy Corporation
- David M. Velazquez, President & CEO, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- David Wakeman, Senior Vice President, Corporate Safety, Operations Oversight & Optimization, Ameren
AEIC’s Annual Meeting is attended by representatives of member companies and invited major suppliers to the industry. AEIC’s 136th Annual Meeting will be held at the Belmond Charleston Place in Charleston, South Carolina, November 4 – 6, 2020.
AEIC was founded by Thomas Edison and his associates in 1885 and is one of the most experienced associations in the electric energy industry. AEIC encourages research and enables the exchange of technical information and best practices through a committee structure, staffed with experts from the management of member companies, to solve challenges and create opportunities for electric utilities worldwide.