Available on demand until November 17, 2023REGISTER
Utilities know they need a plan to meet the growing impact of electric vehicles on the power grid, along with developing a business model to encourage EV adoption among their customer base. A successful program includes education for the community, with an eye toward a program that supports reliable, accessible power, and that is affordable and sustainable. This webinar includes case studies of programs that work, providing solutions about how to interact with government officials, business leaders, and ratepayers to create a sustainable EV program.
• How to generate a sustainable program to encourage EV adoption
• How are you preparing for EV Charging
• How to educate community on selecting the proper charging solution for your needs
• Developing Grid Stability for EV
• Incorporating Renewables in Your EV Program