Just as the power industry is constantly changing, so is POWER. We are excited to be launching a new data product. The tool, aptly called POWER Plant ID (Intelligence Database), will give users an easy interface to access U.S. power plant information including complete locations, ownership, equipment types, capacity data, and past production statistics. It will also include emissions data and details about planned, operating, and retiring units. Our staff is very excited, not only to roll the product out to our audience, but also to use the tool ourselves.
POWER Plant ID Features
- Complete locations of U.S. power plants
- All fuel types including gas, coal, nuclear, wind, solar, and more.
- Equipment types
- Capacity data
- Past production statistics
- Emissions data
- Details on planned, operating, and retiring units
Searchable database of thousands of power plants by multiple criteria including:
- Plant Name
- NERC Region
- Fuel Category
- And more
POWER Plant ID Membership Types
Visit powermag.com/power-membership to pick your membership level and get access to this new, exciting POWER data product.
- Access via UID/pwd for multiple subscribers
- Common expire date
- 1-3 year price options
- Discounts for ad/sponsor clients
- Access available from anywhere
Please contact Client Services to sign up for a POWER Plant ID group plan.
- Access via open IP address
- No logins to manage
- Flexible pricing options by location and total users
Please contact Client Services to sign up for a POWER Plant ID enterprise plan.