Just as the power industry is constantly changing, so is POWER. This is why we launched POWER Plant ID (Intelligence Database), a user-friendly tool for subscribers to access U.S. power plant information with complete location, ownership, equipment type, capacity, and past production statistics. The tool also provides access additional information, including emissions data, planned projects, operating stations, and retired units.
Enverus, our exclusive insights partner, has teamed up with POWER to provide enhanced project data and insights for Power Plant ID users.
POWER Plant ID Features
- Complete locations of U.S. power plants
- All fuel types including gas, coal, nuclear, wind, solar, and more.
- Equipment types
- Capacity data
- Past production statistics
- Emissions data
- Details on planned, operating, and retiring units
- Market data from Insights Partner, Enverus
Searchable database of thousands of power plants by multiple criteria including:
- Plant Name
- NERC Region
- Fuel Category
- And more
POWER Plant ID Membership Types
Visit powermag.com/power-membership to pick your membership level and get access to this new, exciting POWER data product.
- Access via UID/pwd for multiple subscribers
- Common expire date
- 1-3 year price options
- Discounts for ad/sponsor clients
- Access available from anywhere
Please contact Client Services to sign up for a POWER Plant ID group plan.
- Access via open IP address
- No logins to manage
- Flexible pricing options by location and total users
Please contact Client Services to sign up for a POWER Plant ID enterprise plan.