Win a Vacation for Two!
All ELECTRIC POWER conference delegates are eligible to enter into a drawing to win money toward a vacation for two in the continental United States. To enter, you must have each sponsoring exhibitor stamp your prize card. Stamps are located in each sponsoring company’s booth. Complete the form on the back and drop your entry at the TradeFair Group booth (#2043) by 1:15 pm. on Thursday, May 12. You do not have to be present to win the vacation giveaway.
Win Additional Prizes
The first 250 participants to turn in their prize card will automatically receive a gift card to Amazon, iTunes, or Starbucks.
Also,10 Apple iPad2s will be given away during ELECTRIC POWER on the exhibit floor. You must be present to win. iPad2 Giveaway Schedule: Winners will be announced at 12 p.m. during lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and at 5 p.m. during the receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The Registration Desk is open 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Don’t miss today’s Opening Keynote Session with John Shelk, President & CEO, Electric Power Supply Association, and the Power Industry Executive Roundtable. It all starts at 8:30 a.m. and runs till 11:30 a.m.
- Exhibit Floor hours today: 11 a.m- 6 p.m.
- Lunch: on the Exhibit Floor from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. All delegates and exhibitor delegates will have meal vouchers for their paid days in their registration packet. Be sure to pull the voucher for the correct day (Tuesday is pink, Wednesday is blue, and Thursday is yellow). The voucher is good for $18 worth of food and beverages at any of the exhibit floor concessions, whenever they are open. No cash value and no change given. Visitors and exhibitors may purchase lunch from the same concession stands in the exhibit hall.
- Welcome Reception: Exhibit Floor, 4-6 p.m.