Available on demand until June 29, 2022REGISTER
Today’s competitive environment demands automation solutions that increase plant efficiency and profitability. Control system performance can significantly impact your bottom line. Leveraging automation capabilities through simplified, cost-effective migration to a new technology, while optimizing current investments is a key to success.
A well-designed approach coupled with right technologies can help ease out challenges posed by the pandemic while undertaking control system refurbishment projects without further delay.
Join this Honeywell webinar to learn about:
• Challenges regarding mobility and project delivery in the current situation
• Methods to ease these challenges by choosing right technologies
• Integrated solution to avoid multiple vendor interfaces
• Virtual Engineering Platform to minimize physical interaction – remote project creation and engineering using cloud technology
• Honeywell technologies to offer design flexibility and reduce project schedule (Universal Channel Technology, IO and Controller HIVE, IT HIVE, LEAP, and late binding)