Utilities face serious difficulties from increased cyber and physical security threats. Learn how to use NERC-CIP security standards to develop and implement a plan that establishes and maintains a strong physical security profile for electric utility sites. By following these standards and implementing modern physical security technology available today, utilities can deter, detect, delay, assess, communicate, and respond to physical security threats in ways that far surpass those of even a few years ago.
- Fate of Diablo Canyon Nuclear Site In Play
- Columbia Nuclear Plant Sets Another Generation Record, Credits Good Performance
- End of an Era for Silicone Transformer Fluids?
- How Efficiently Have U.S. Nuclear Reactors Operated Over the Past Five Years? [INFOGRAPHICS]
- Mercury Remediation System Reduces Contamination in Power Plant Wastewater