Strategic partnership to augment customers’ ability to stop breaches and proactively detect and mitigate security risks
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 18, 2017 – CrowdStrike® Inc., the leader in cloud-delivered endpoint protection, today announced a joint Services go-to market partnership with Dragos, the renowned Industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity experts.
Today, CrowdStrike Services offers industry-leading cyber readiness assessments, compromise assessment, and incident preparedness and response services to ensure the protection of customers’ networks and endpoint infrastructure. The company’s partnership with Dragos will provide CrowdStrike with the most strategic vantage point and domain expertise to address the security needs specific to customers in the Industrial Control System (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) space. Combining Dragos’ deep industry expertise with CrowdStrike’s proactive and reactive services will enable customers to gain access to a compelling set of solutions, custom-built to address today’s critical infrastructure threats.
Specifically, this unique partnership will enable customers to:
● Leverage proactive security services that take advantage of CrowdStrike’s best-in-class endpoint protection platform, CrowdStrike Falcon®, and industry best practices for complete enterprise security
● Utilize the Dragos Platform which compiles and correlates ICS security events at a scale and speed that allows human experts to uncover even more insights
● Focused expertise to prevent, assess and respond to ICS/SCADA cyber incidents
● Improved awareness, visibility and protection against the broad range of threats that impact Manufacturing, Logistics/Distribution, Energy/Utility and other verticals whose infrastructure consists of both networked endpoint and ICS devices
● Combined enterprise and industry intelligence to enhance ICS cyber solutions and services, bringing much needed operational context to cyber threats
“At CrowdStrike, we track a wide array of adversaries going after critical infrastructure with incredibly sophisticated attack methods and tools. In order to stop these breaches, it’s important to combine domain knowledge of the industrial threat landscape, actionable intelligence, advanced security services and endpoint protection technology,” said Thomas Etheridge, vice president of Services, CrowdStrike. “We are thrilled to partner with Dragos, a company that brings unrivalled expertise in ICS/SCADA systems to offer joint customers improved security planning, awareness, visibility, and exceptionally fast response to incidents.”
“Current security solutions are blind to how adversaries breach industrial systems and disrupt critical operations. Together, CrowdStrike and Dragos leverage proven human expertise, adversary intelligence and unrivaled technology to uniquely equip our customers with a full understanding of the enterprise and industrial threat landscape,” said Ben Miller, director of Threat Operations, Dragos.
This partnership will enable both Dragos and CrowdStrike to offer comprehensive security services, including assessment and preparedness solutions as well as incident response capabilities in a streamlined and efficient way to benefit current and future customers.