Asset intensive organizations, like those in the Utilities sector, have their own industry specific challenges when it comes to managing their asset’s lifecycles, but one area that is often overlooked or pushed off until the last minute is the decommissioning phase of their assets. Leaders in the industry turn to three areas to transform their business – Risk and Financial Management, Operational Excellence, and Innovation.
- Connected Plant
- Cybersecurity Tips for Power Plant Operators [PODCAST]
- Connected Power Conference Show Preview
- An Inside Look at Digital Transformation: GE Power's Lessons Learned
- Modernize Gas Turbine Controls with an Eye on the Future
- Battery-Gas Turbine Combination Provides Power Plant Flexibility