Nalco Water, an Ecolab company has introduced OMNI, a program that improves critical asset performance for power and chemical producers through a new digital platform and real-time process control technology. OMNI’s real-time insights and agile process control abilities drive efficiency, resulting in lower water usage, lower operating costs and improved asset reliability.
“While Nalco Water has always had a positive impact on our customers’ total operations, we now have a complete offering designed to significantly improve the performance of our customers’ most critical core assets — and thereby improve their entire business,” said Jeff Bulischeck, executive vice president and general manager, Nalco Water, Global Heavy Water Industries.
Nalco Water’s OMNI program is designed to predict and prevent scale, corrosion and microbial factors that impact the performance of surface condensers and total heat exchangers. Precise data monitoring, asset simulation and expert water insights provide visibility to issues, giving Nalco Water and its customers the ability to identify incipient problems and execute solutions before those problems become shutdowns or other production losses. Real-time visibility of conditions creates opportunities to improve process efficiency as related to surface condensers, heat exchangers and total plant water systems–critical assets that directly affect operational performance.
Backed by our team of Nalco Water experts, OMNI prolongs production run times, maximizes operational effectiveness and improves business outcomes, sustainably and safely, through:
- Condenser and total heat exchanger monitoring and simulation technology
- System solutions designed to handle ancillary assets, such as cooling systems and boilers with 3D TRASAR™ monitoring technology
- Continuous monitoring of plant operations via the Nalco Water System Assurance Center
- Real-time, system-wide visibility with the Nalco Water enVision Dashboard
- Data security powered by our Microsoft partnership